Hatchet Cove Farm is proud to provide our members with nearly six months of organic vegetables through our 22-week vegetable “small family” CSA share ($550, mid-June to early November).
You can also choose any of the following add-on options once you sign up for a vegetable share (explained in more detail here):
- Raw Milk Share ($99)
- Cheese Share ($233)
- Organic Tofu Share ($33)
- Organic Yogurt Share ($55)
- Lacto-Ferment Share ($94)
- Honey Share ($23)
- Bread Share ($118)
- Oil & Vinegar Share ($140)
- Organic Eggs ($70)
- Mushroom Share ($233)
- Pork Share ($267)
- Fall Heirloom Apple Share (5 deliveries for $170 in 2018) (apple sign-up in July)
- Contribute to the CSA Financial Aid Fund ($20 or more)
Still confused by the options? Click here to see a handy-dandy spreadsheet.
We prioritize making the CSA accessible to all. There is a payment installment plan available (see below) and we also accept EBT funds. Additionally, we raise money for financial aid that can help cover part of the cost of your share. Please contact us directly with questions, or click here for the Financial Aid Form.
We have three payment options available through our online sign-up:
1) Pay in full by traditional or by credit card (PayPal – additional surcharge added automatically). Thank you! When you pay in full it lets us offer more flexible payment plans for families in need.
2) Pay in installments of three to five payments via check or credit card (PayPal). Please try to make monthly payments until your share is paid in full.
3) Pay with EBT (Food Stamps) via an installment payment plan. Just email to let us know after you sign up. We’ll confirm your EBT information at the first pick-up and will withdraw your payments monthly over the course of the CSA season. We also are applying for funds that may cover up to half of the cost of your vegetable share if you use EBT. Let us know if you’re interested and we’ll keep you posted!
If you work at a MaineHealth affiliated facility (including Pen Bay Hospital and Miles Memorial Hospital), you can receive a $50 rebate for your CSA share cost. Please print out your CSA confirmation email or ask us for a receipt.