For the Slaw:
- 3 cups baby bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp. tamari
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the bok choy, red cabbage, shredded carrots, cilantro, and mango. Toss to combine.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and pour over the slaw. Garnish with additional cilantro leaves.