The best dressing for arugula, hands down! Whether as a salad or atop a pizza, it’s so simple and fresh and good.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, from one lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Big hunk Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the arugula in the bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave sheets of Parmesan cheese onto salad (to taste). Serve immediately. Even better is to put atop a pizza the minute it comes out of the oven!