Even if you only use one color of sweet peppers, it will still be delicious. You can also use this recipe with bok choy. Serve over rice to make a meal of it.
2 teaspoons light sesame oil
1/2 sweet red pepper, julienned
1/2 yellow pepper, julienned
1/2 orange pepper, julienned
1 teaspoon minced garlic cloves
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
1 bunch tatsoi, washed well, leaves left whole with 1 to 2 inches of stalk attached
Salt to taste
1. Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat. Add oil, swirl to coat wok, and immediately add the peppers and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
3. Add tatsoi, mix well to coat with oil, cover, and cook for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Do not overcook.
4. Season with 2 pinches of salt and serve hot.
– Greens, Glorious Greens by Johnna Albi and Catherine Walthers