Today’s the day! CSA sign-up is underway! As I type this Bill is wrangling the bags of soil to start seedlings, and under those mountains of snow the ground is ready and waiting to grow our food. We can’t wait. We have so many new opportunities in the CSA this year. A few of them are highlighted below, but please click here to visit the CSA pages of our website for more details.
- Spring Greens! Raw milk! Local grains! Chicken eggs! We’ll have new offerings as well as our previous vegetable shares and add-ons. It adds up to nearly six months of incredible local eating.
- Our entire focus in 2015 will be on growing for our CSA members since we’re no longer selling vegetables wholesale!
- You can now sign up for all three seasons (Spring/Summer/Fall) at once. This will allow us to plan for the full year on the farm. And if you sign up for all three veggie seasons at once, you get 50% off your Spring veggie share!
- We know that, financially, signing up for three seasons of veggies and add-ons might be daunting. Paying in installments is welcomed, and paying with credit card (via PayPal) is now an option at check-out. Visit the Prices and Payment Plans page on our website for more information, including info about financial aid.
- Please read the CSA sign-up information in full as you go through the sign-up process. There is a lot of information there!